Our mission is to provide our clients with expert, design-oriented solutions with a strong focus on client satisfaction.
Joseph Gabriel AIA Architects, PC is a multi-disciplined firm offering architectural solutions for all your commercial, residential and mission critical projects. We bring our extensive knowledge of design and construction to bear on all your needs and have a proven track record of on-time delivery. All work is done using the latest drafting technologies. Our 3-D rendering capabilities allow our clients to view how their finished product will look, long before construction has begun.
Joseph Gabriel, has over 40 years of award-winning experience in all phases of design and construction including over 20 years as the architect on staff for the New York Stock Exchange. He is licensed in New York, New Jersey, and Maryland and is a member of the American Institute of Architects. As a member of the Con Edison Green Team, he utilizes the latest in "green" technologies. Joe is a firm believer in community service. He has served on the East Islip School Board and the East Islip Community Chamber of Commerce and has earned awards from a wide variety of community organizations.
Our Senior Staff
Christopher DeMartino — Senior Designer
Diana Keefe — Office Manager
Dennis Carman — Marketing Director
Our Experience includes:
- New construction – home, office, small and large-scale commercial
- Renovations – home, office, small and large-scale commercial
- Building Code Compliance Assistance – we can work with you to make your facility compliant with local zoning and construction codes
- Evaluation of structures and electrical facilities – for those who plan to install rooftop solar panels or generators, or need electrical system assessments
- Country Clubs – Platform/Paddle Tennis facilities, dining rooms, long range growth plans, design studies, structural analyses
- Space planning, conceptual design, construction documents
- Mission Critical Facilities – design of flooring, UPS, generators, power suppression and built-in redundancy for an uninterrupted power source
- Food Service Industry – refrigeration units